What is the measure of a software’s success? Shareholders would probably answer: profits, the lead over the competition, test scores. But these are all secondary effects. Their common condition is that the users of the product are convinced by its design and handling.
- Exciting digitization projects with our customers throughout Germany.
- Free choice of residence.
- Large selection of further training measures.
- Great company events and team evenings.
- Flat hierarchies, agile working methods.
- Fast promotion opportunities with above-average performance.