In 2019, retail customers in Germany used their smartphone or tablet for banking transactions more frequently than online banking for the first time. Banking apps can be used to agilely develop new features that enhance the customer experience at any time. Consileon helped a major German financial institution establish its existing app as the bank’s leading access channel – in line with their mobile-first approach.
Project content (excerpt):
- Identification and prioritization of functionalities for the expansion of the app
- Comprehensive market and competitor analysis for a performance comparison of different banking apps
- Design and conceptualization of the new features
- Steering of the agile implementation – from the development of user stories to the final rollout
- Implementation of performance controlling
Consileon supports companies holistically in the development and optimization of mobile banking apps – from strategy and conception to agile implementation.