Krankenhauszukunftsgesetz funding applications can only be submitted for a limited time.
The Krankenhauszukunftsgesetz (KHZG – Hospital Futures Act) offers all hospitals and university clinics the opportunity to drive forward digitization and modernization at their own facilities by receiving funding from the Krankenhauszukunftsfonds (Hospital Futures Fund). But the time is running out… Only the German states of Baden-Württemberg, Bremen, Hamburg, Hesse, Lower Saxony, Saarland, Saxony-Anhalt and Thuringia are still open for the funding application. In Bavaria, Berlin and Rheinland-Pfalz, the post-allocation procedure is already pending.
The KHZG at a glance:
- 4.3 billion euros available to hospitals and university clinics nationwide for modernization projects
- Funding is provided for investments in modern emergency capacities and an improved digital infrastructure
- All hospitals that are included in their state’s hospital plan can apply for funding
- University hospitals are generally eligible to apply for funding
- Only certified IT service providers are allowed to be involved in consulting on the application and modernization of the facilities.
Have you not taken action yet? Then it is time to do so now! As a certified KHZG IT service provider, we support you in submitting your application on time and successfully. Contact our certified experts today. We look forward to hearing from you.
 , e.g. patient portals, electronic documentation of care and treatment services, digital medication management, IT security measures and cross-sector telemedicine network structures