A turbo for company growth and a huge potential for partnerships and strategic cooperations: Federal Procurement has concluded a framework agreement with Consileon for a potential contract volume totalling 683 million euros to implement digitisation projects for public institutions in Austria – from ministries to fire brigades to universities of applied sciences.
In August 2022, the Bundesbeschaffung GmbH (BBG) (eng.Austrian Federal Procurement) concluded large-volume framework agreements with Consileon Business Consultancy GmbH as part of its “IT Services 2022” tender. These are the basic prerequisite for processing orders from the public sector.
The total volume of these framework agreements – put out to tender by the BBG in individual lots – amounts to 778 million euros for the next five years.
Wide range of tasks: IT security, UI/UX design, process management and much more.
Consileon’s clients – and thus future customers – are institutions, facilities and authorities from the entire public sector. These include ministries, energy suppliers, public logistics companies, hospitals, fire brigades, kindergartens, technical colleges and many more. A total of 2564 accounts and organisations are involved!
Consileon prevailed in 17 of 20 lots offered and was thus awarded a total volume of 683 million euros – together with four competitors per lot.
In concrete terms, Consileon now has the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Austria’s digital development in the following areas:
- Scrum Master/Product Owner
- IT Security/Data Protection
- Configuration Network Component WLAN/Architecture Networks
- Team Application Development general, Development/Architecture
- Application development team, special, development/architecture
- Application development mobile devices, development/architecture
- DWH/BI Development/Architecture
- Process Management, Engineering/Architecture
- MS Dynamics, Development/Consulting
- SAP, Development/Consulting
- Virtualisation, Consulting/Administration
- Storage, Consulting/Administration
- MS Windows, Consulting/Administration
- IT training, software training/education
- Oracle, Administration/Development
- User environment, UI/UX design/accessibility
- IT innovation consulting, optimisation/new development
Implementation partners and staff wanted!
“In addition to the framework agreements won in 2021 in the areas of artificial intelligence, Java services, cybersecurity, software and testing services, Consileon now covers the entire range of IT fields and topics,” says Harald Kohlberger, Managing Partner of Consileon Business Consultancy in Austria, and adds: “The field is primed for a strong increase in business growth for Consileon in Austria. We want to deepen existing partnerships, establish new strategic cooperations and, in any case, massively expand the structures on the Austrian market to realise this enormously high sales potential.
To this end, we actively invite you to cooperate with us! We are very much looking forward to exciting conversations, new considerations and ideas from applicants and implementation partners!”
Consileon’s clients in the core markets of the DACH region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) benefit from its many years of experience in the planning, application and implementation of new IT. In addition, the consulting firm with its approximately 500 employees also accompanies the cultural change that accompanies every digital transformation. The current annual turnover is € 76.5 million euros, making Consileon number 17 in the current Lünendonk ranking of medium-sized IT consultants & service providers.
Designing, initiating and implementing – that’s where Consileon is strong.